Staying on top of customer demands is the main reason why warehouses are upgrading to innovative technology. If your warehouse doesn’t meet increasing customer demands, you could see severe drops in productivity and efficiency, which will ultimately have an impact on customer satisfaction and profits. 77% of respondents agree that augmenting workers with technology is the best way to introduce automation into the warehouse, but only 35% have a clear understanding of where to start automating. Additionally, 87% of decision makers are currently in the process of or planning to expand the size of their warehouses by 2024. Therefore, choosing to upgrade to new technology now can give your business a competitive edge and stay equipped to handle future challenges.
Fortunately, Zebra and Millennium partner to bring businesses rugged technology through the GO Zebra Trade-In Program. Here are some problems caused by unequipped devices that Zebra and Millennium help solve:
- Limited worker satisfaction due to frustration with devices – Maintaining a safe and productive workplace is key to the success of your business. By using outdated equipment, your workers can’t operate as well or as efficiently as they need to. This will lead to your workers becoming increasingly dissatisfied with their job. Dissatisfied workers lead to a higher turnover rate and an inability to maintain consistent and reliable productivity.
- Higher costs and lower productivity – Other operating devices that are aging or are equipped to function in warehouse conditions run slower and leave workers waiting while devices boot up and load applications. If devices aren’t specifically designed to operate in warehouse conditions, they could break or need to be restarted. Enhance reliability with rugged mobile computers that run faster and more efficiently. Zebra’s rugged computers, like the MC9300, are waterproof, drop-proof, dust-proof, and tumble-proof to tackle the harshest environments. Additionally, older devices require more repairs and maintenance than newer ones.
- Maintaining strong data security – Your business is more vulnerable to having its information stolen or compromised when using older devices because they are not actively updated or checked. New rugged mobile devices equip your business with better security procedures to receive advanced updates in real-time. By upgrading your devices through the GO Zebra Trade-In Program, you implement tough Android software security that extends device lifecycles with more secure updates.
- Missing out on innovation and added capabilities – Upgrading to new devices helps your business stay prepared for rising customer demands because new devices come with expanded features and improved capabilities like more dependable WiFi connections, faster data capture capabilities, maximum battery power, and stronger durability. If your business isn’t upgrading to newer technology, you could be losing out on more functionality that can empower your business with a competitive edge.
Ensure that your warehouse workers are equipped with rugged and reliable devices built specifically for warehouse environments. Enhance device reliability and data capture capabilities with the GO Zebra Trade-In Program.
Follow these steps to enhance your warehouse with purpose-built reliable technology:
- Purchase a qualified product
- Submit your reclaim form
- Trade in your legacy devices
Upgrade your warehouse productivity and efficiency with the GO Zebra Trade-In Program. Contact us today for a free assessment of your automation solutions.